Paleo Coconut Flour Banana Bread
-Adapted from SparkRecipes-
– 3 bananas
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 5 eggs
– 2 tbsp raw honey
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tbsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas and coconut oil. Mix well. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until the eggs are thoroughly blended.
- In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients and blend.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet and mix thoroughly- doing your best to remove clumps. Add chocolate chips if using.
- In a greased (with oil or coconut oil) loaf pan pour the batter and cook at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
Let cool and serve! For some extra decadence, top with ghee or almond butter.