I always love a good, clean, home-cooked meal. And I love it even more when Michael steps in and takes over dinner duty 😉 . Tuesday night’s are usually his night to cook, because I don’t get home from teaching Yoga until later, so this allows me to get settled, relax, and be wined and dined. Luckily Michael both enjoys cooking and is good at it, so it’s always a nice treat when he fills in. He’s also learned and is completely on board with my style of eating, so I know that anything he prepares for us will also be clean approved.
Check out this easy, delicious, Paleo recipe below and enjoy! And all credit goes to Chef Michael <3
Paleo Veggie-Stuffed Meatloaf
1 package grass-fed, hormone- free, antibiotic free ground beef
all-natural bbq sauce
1/2 diced onion
1/2 chopped red bell pepper
4 chopped mushrooms
2 heads of broccoli
1. Glaze pan with olive oil
2. Combine beef and eggs and mix well. Add in chopped veggies, seasonings, and sauce. Mix well.
3. Add Meatloaf mixture to glass dish and “shape” into an oval/ rectangle
4. Bake on 375 for 30 minutes.
5. While meatloaf is cooking, bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Once water has boiled, add in broccoli, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover. Steam broccoli for approx. 20 minutes- or until the firmness you desire.
6. Remove meatloaf from the oven, slice, and serve. Add broccoli and top with sriracha and/or all natural, organic ketchup (optional).