📷 // delish.com
hi guys 👋. idk about you, but my instagram feed is full of decadent, healthy, homemade treats with elaborate recipes to follow. and while i drool at just tg=he look of these photos while mindlessly scrolling through insta, this year the whole homemade gig aint happenin in our house. but to be honest, as much as michael loves (and maybe prefers) my baking, he’s very happy with any treat i bring home for him, so i think we’ll be ok.
and if you’re like me and dont have the time/energy/patience/ingredients to make something special in your kitchen, below are some delicious store-bought treats that won’t break the bank or your healthy food plan.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
my top store-bought healthy chocolate and treats:
1. Justin’s organic dark chocolate covered peanut butter cups and mini cups
2. dark chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand- all dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free).
3. dates stuffed with almond butter
4. Takes Bake Shop gluten-free chocolate chip cookies + Simple Mills coconut oil frosting
5. Annie’s organic fruit chews
i hope this list helps bring more love and sweetness into your day!